Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Monday, April 16, 2012

My Design Team!!!

Introducing my Design Team for my {PIN}spirational Challenges blog!!

Welcome to.  .  .

DARLENE of  Simple Southern Blessings

CORRINNE of  Pin and Tack Handcrafted Delights

PAIGE of  She Who Must Stamp

Thank-you, ladies, so much for being on the team!!! We'll have lots of fun in the next few months, for sure!!!

These ladies will start the last week of April. So be watching for their wonderful creations!!

Also,a new challenge will be posted tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, ladies!

    I'm excited to be working with you all in what I know will be a fantastic challenge blog :)

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete